November 23, 2014

Source: Dinar Daddy’s Tidbits
URL: http://theiraqidinar.com/2011/06/06/okie-says-rv-is-done-planet-dinar/

June 6th, 2011 05:08 pm · Posted in DOOZIES

Okie chat on Planet Dinar – Afternoon 6/6/11
« on: Today at 02:11:50 PM »
Okie – Planet Dinar Afternoon (EDT) Chat 6/6/11

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] OK GUYS HERES THE LATEST—I HAVE MULTIPLE SOURCES WORLD WIDE THAT STATES THE R/V HAS OCCURED AND THAT THE IQD WILL BE ON THE FORE=X SOMETIME TODAY. I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM A US BANK THAT I WAS JUST INFORMED THAT IS CASHING IN TODAY.–I AM AWAITING CONFIRMATION OF THAT FACT. WE ARE NOW SEEING THE LARGEST TRANSFER OF WEALTH IN HISTORY—EVEN GREATER THAN WHEN THE ISRAELIS LEFT EGYPT WITH ALL THEIR GOLD AND SILVER–I WILL KEEP YOU CURRENT WITH THE INTEL—I AM ON TOP OF IT—–PRAISE THE LORD

[COWGIRLINTEX] Precious God…Holy Holy Holy Lord…we thank You for this blessing we are about to receive…Guide us Lord to use it wisely..and to glorify You in all we do. In the precious name of Jesus I pray. AMEN
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] AMEN COWGIRL

[tookie] OKIE_OIL_MAN Has the Global Settlements been satisfied
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] TOOKIE–GS STILL IN LIMBO

[Mailboxmoney] okie did you see malikis speech
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] MAILBOX–WHAT DID HE SAY–I HAVE BEEN ON THE PHONE 12 HOURS SO FAR TODAY OVERSEAS

[Lojack6T] yay4dinar 525-826 flight numbers
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] LOJACK–CORRECT

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] PLEASE GIVE THANKS TO OUR FATHER–NONE TO ME–I AM ONLY A MESSENGER AND NOTHING MORE AND CERTAINLY NO ONE TO BE PLACED ON A PEDISTAL

[roseofla] OKIE_OIL_MAN Thank you we know there have been times where info was not what we wanted to hear, but there you were sticking your neck out for us and never did you sway, yes Okie we are Truly blessed you remain our shinning light and we are blessed to have you in our lives.
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ROSEOFLA–I NEVER HEARD NICER WORDS–THNX

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] THIS TIME WHEN MY SHIP COMES IN—–I WON’T BE AT THE AIRPORT

[epson78] Hey Okie for final clarification the elusively valued Vietnamese currency (not the dangly hang-me-down) isn’t moving right now maybe by jan and it’s .02-.25-1.50?
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] EPSON–STICK IT IN THE SAFE AND FORGET IT AWHILE

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] JUST LEARNED THE PRICE OF BRISKET MAY BE AS HIGH AS 8.40 PER POUND—
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] NOTICE THE KEY WORD—MAY BE

Comments

Comments

1. awake2011 says:

Did somebody fart..?

2. fed up says:

You are so DOS. Not one you have posted on this site has ever panned out. Dont you ever get tiered of hearing your own BS. Why would you keep telling people your lies and BS. Just stick tour head in the sand and let a missile take your ass out. Your a POS and have nothing better to do with your time because you are useless.

3. wishingandahoping says:

i just dont understand why he alway does this. i would love for him to be right

4. Big BBAD says:

OKIE, I hate to say this but I don’t believe you. Stricktly because of your history.
    You are the most hard headed individual I have ever known of.
    No disrespect intended.
    I do, however, hope you are right this time.
    I will not go and buy more IQD, I will wait and see.
    Just like I do EVERYDAY.
    If this doesn’t bare fruit by June end, I will stick my IQD in a safe and forget about it until the fruit is ripe.

Much love everyone.

5. Peter Lawer says:

Okie you are SFOS you and your big lies every week. How do they even let you post anymore? You have NEVER been right. Maybe you should go to that runway and stand in front of the plane when it takes off, you would be doing us all a big favor…

6. IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII says:

I didn’t know Harold Camping had other members of his religious sect on this website. I believe God will only speak to the IMF people regarding guaranteeing the dinar RV rate.

7. ginpy says:

Really? Has anyone ever heard about the boy that cried wolf? I wonder what the rate will be up to next week? Enough is enough.

8. shain says:

Hey OKIE, If you are going to make statements.! Put your DINARS where your mouth is!!!!!!!!!!!!! BET YOU CAN’T DO THAT.
    If it doesn’t happen today (6-06-2011), I am sure that your creditability will be shot. Remember. CREDIT IS EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD, AND WITHOUT IT, YOU CAN’T SURVIVE! So far you have no credit with me and not once that you have been right since i been on here back in early “2010″

9. patrick says:

yes someone say that it will happen june 12 2011 with a rate at $2.57 sunday night

10. Don says:

I have been invested since 2007, and since that time I have never heard such BS as I have heard in the last 6 months from OKIE OIL MAN and his HERD of DINAR PUMPERS. I remember one post where he stated he was a retired Colonel in the US Armed Forces. That would put OKIE at 60 years old before he became an OIL MAN. Personally I beleive him to be some YOUNG PUNK being payed to pump dinar on the weekends, so you will run and buy more Dinar on Mondays. Does anyone KNOW THIS GUY ?

11. Hihopes says:

Why don’t all the dinar websites get together and implement the three stiles and your out rule. If you have called the rv in error 3 times then you are never allowed post again. How do these bozos live with themselves?

12. Tty says:

Question, that count as a second strike or Okie is all ready out?

13. Joey Dinar says:

Okie….I’ve been invested for 2 1/2 years…reading chat after chat…email after email. A family member who works for a large financial company said I am foolish to think the Dinar will pan out to be something…”when it hits, I will be blue in the face!!”….he says all the time. I believe a lot has happened, but you truly have cried wolf so many times….it’s been pretty pathetic! The Enquirer and the Star seem to have more clout than you!!! I still look at all those papers at the store, but know not much is true. However, if you smell smoke…there must be fire! Hope you are right someday…and today or this time frame would be ideal!!! Go dinar!

14. Ron Arabia says:

I was at the local foreign currency exchange center yesterday morning/afternoon, and guess what??? NO RV!! OKIE has more BS that anybody I have seen on these Dinar News sites. Do not believe his BS.

15. George Sellman says:

Okie,
    I for one, and i’m sure there are others that feel you are a credible guy. You don’t just pull this info out of your ARSS for noteriety.
    With that said many of us hang our hopes on your intel. My confidence for your intel is do in a large part to those you have the ability to draw your intel from.
    Another week is fast approaching, and your latest post has yet to come to pass. What is your current disposition for the remainder of this week?

Respectfully
    Agaum.

16. wade says:

I woudl like to make an enless prediction that tomorrow, and then tomorrow and then tomorrow ect….. it will RV, eventually i will be correct, is that how it works OkIE, give me a break, i will bet all my dinar several mill to $100 US your next prediction is wrong….AGAIN!!!!!!

17. Okie man seriously!!!!!your a lying sack of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Youve bin lying for months and months!! Go suck a dick.

18. Spit bag says:

Okie fkuc u!!!!fkuc u and FUCK YOU LYING CUNT BLOODY MURDER VAGINA BLOODY STINK ASS GOOSE COCK SHIT SMALL PENIS HORE BAG HAIRY ASS FAT TITTY BLACK SPOON FRIDGERATOR PUMPED FIST MANGINA BUTTHOLE FACE BIG EAR ARMPIT BICEP BITCH WIRE FOOL!!!