October 25, 2014

Currency Exchange News

* Dinar Guru(s) Updates – 6/1/11

Source: Dinar Daddy’s Tidbits
URL: http://theiraqidinar.com/2011/06/01/dinar-gurus-updates-6111/

June 1st, 2011 07:59 pm · Posted in DOOZIES

www.dinarguru.com

6-1-2011 Guru Med SALEH SAID THE TIME OF HESITATION IS OVER AND THEY HAVE ENOUGH CURRENCY TO REPLACE THE OLD ONE…WHAT I THINK HE IS SAYING THAT THE TIME FOR HESITATION IS OVER…AND IT JUST NEEDS TO BE DONE…THE 2003 CURRENCY WILL BE REPLACED IT IS NOT GOING TO BE USED LIKE SOME THOUGHT FOR A LOP… I AM NOT SURE WHAT CBI IS GOING TO DO ON THEIR OWN BUT WE DO KNOW THEY ARE GOING TO MOVE ON IT AND THEY HAVE ENOUGH CURRENCY TO REPLACE THE 2003 ONES…THEY SAID IT IS TIME TO STOP THE HESITATION SO I AM HOPING THEY HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF A WAIT…REMEMBER IT STILL SAYS HE IS SUBMITTING IT NOW HE DOES NOT NEED PARLIAMENT IN SESSION TO SUBMIT TO THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS BUT THEY CAN’T FORWARD IT TILL THEY ARE BACK…PARLIAMENT DOES NOT CONVENE TILL THE 12TH

6-1-2011 Guru Amadden this is info I do not want to put out, but as you heard Bluwolf and then I called my contacts and Blaino called his and surprise enough we came up with the same info read differently but meant the same thing. So I know you all do not like this, but we need to shut down till further notice, info is getting into the wrong hands and holding things up. So for you and us and the Iraqi people we will abide with this request and we hope you understand this decision

6-1-2011 Guru Poppy2  the best contacts possible with the us treasury and they have gotten very excited themself so that has triped my trigger . they where so excited this evening the where talking so fast it was hard to understand him. LOL,LOL he has ony been this way one time before and he didnt give any details as you can imagine why but i know him very very well and I know his personality and I can tell you he was fred astaire this evening and he dont dance.

6-1-2011 Guru DOONIE   The Shabbi announcement happened early this morning…don’t speak arabic… had my contact translate it…in short…Shabbi spoke of business & private banking…never once heard the letters “RV” but I believe that is what he was talking about…how close we are, who really knows.

6-1-2011 Guru Breitling JUNE 1ST TO JUNE 30TH…99% sure… NEVER BEEN CLOSER AND YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY, BECAUSE THIS IS REAL….86 TO THE EURO I THINK THE EURO IS 1.34 RIGHT NOW…What’s left to do to RV?  SEATING OF SECURITY , LAW PASSED ON THE CURRENCY , DFI TRANSFERED TO THE NEW ACCOUNTS

6-1-2011 Guru TonyTNT clarify the Dubai “cash in”…the gentleman has 20 year relationship with bank…the deal was the bank is guaranteeing him $ 3.20 cent rate…meaning if the rate comes out lower they still give him $ 3.20, but if it comes out higher they only give him $ 3.20 rate…they keep the remainder…great deal for both sides…

6-1-2011 PTR guest Guru Ken & TonyTNT  Amir in Dubai went to the bank…originally was told no discussions about Iraq dinar…now saying it will be one of the highest in the region…it is showing $ 1.3 on the screen but told to read it right to left…$ 3.10…the bank is saying it is flashing (propagating) and climbing…when it stops that will be the rate….this means it is going to be higher than $ 3.10

6-1-2011 PTR guest Guru AJ  UST guy returned from Iraq on Sunday…3 weeks ago he was called back over to Iraq–before he left he said he would not return until RV was done and he’d stay a few extra days…He is now back in US and is now tight lipped only saying, “You will see it very soon–that’s all I can say”

6-1-2011 Guru TonyTNT You will remember this week for the rest of your lives…All info saying wait, wait, wait, wait, here you go–You’ll see it before you know it…The best opportunity I see is for Wednesday… Wednesday is going to be a great day–I can feel it in my bones…The go button was pushed again and the Bank system is propagating…hearing it in US, Iraq, and Dubai…I pass on what I hear.

6-1-2011 Guru Med SONNY AND I AND SOME OTHERS HAVE TORN APART THAT ARTICLE ON THE 1.3 USD FOR 1 DINAR EVERYTHING IN IT IS TOTALLY ACCURATE BUT WE JUST DON’T KNOW WHO CAME UP WITH THE VALUE…THIS BEING COMPARED OR PAIRED THAT THE VALUE NOW IS WORTH MORE THAN THE WORLDS RESERVE CURRENCY AND WHAT STANDARD ARE THEY USING TO DETERMINE IT…LET’S BE REALISTIC YES THE US ECONOMY HAS PROBLEMS BUT IRAQ HAS NO ECONOMY THEY DONT EVEN REGISTER A GDP THEY HAD TO USE SOUTH KOREAS…THE ARTICLE IS WELL WRITTEN AND LIKE I SAID IT IS NOT FILLED WITH ANY ERRORS IT IS VERY FACTUAL UNLESS SOMEHOW WE MISUNDERSTAND THE DINAR TO = 1.3 USD…DO NOT THINK THAT THE ERBIL AGREEMENT IS AN ISSUE FOR SHABIBI TO HOLD OUT ON SENDING THE DRAFT TO PARLIAMENT I DO BELIEVE THAT THE SECURITY AND OTHER MINISTRIES LEFT ARE THOUGH… I KNOW THAT THE 100 DAYS IS UP IN JUST A FEW DAYS HONESTLY I THINK THIS WILL COME AND GO…WE ARE WAITING FOR THE 12TH TO SEE IF THEY ARE REALLY GOING TO VOTE ON THE SECURITY FILES AND GET IT DONE WITH I HAVE SEEN NOTHING THAT MOVES THIS UP…

6-1-2011 Guru Dusty14369 GREAT THINGS ARE COMING OUR WAY…MID TO LATE WEEK STARTS IN A FEW HOURS…RATE FOR THIS RIDE IS EXPENSIVE GUYS

6-1-2011 Guru Blaino Much of our intel has pointed the Tuesday/Wednesday…Tuesday is now out of the way, which leaves…..so we wait a little while longer…the only thing we need is time, everything is in place and it will happen when it happens…it’s done

Comments

Comments

1. Jimmy says:

I am a source. And you guys have no true intel whatsoever. We are months away from anything. So stop this non- sense.

2. Peter Lawer says:

Again a lot of rumor, but nothing concrete. What happened to all the dates which claimed Mon., Tue., Wed., ? Why not just say it is going to happen someday and let it be? All this false info, seems nobody knows or has contacts that know, real good contacts…right, maybe I should send my dog over there compared to some of the tall stories I have read. Most of the real info you can find yourself on the web under Iraqi newspapers, yes it takes them some time to translate it and get it online, at least it is not misinformation like a lot of the posts on the different sites. I thought the Politicians were bad…seems like some of the general public is worse….

3. Marshal S says:

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah,,,,,,,same stuff over and over again,,,Don’t you guys EVER get tired of Flapping Your Lips ????????

I still can’t believe that so many people don’t have a clue yet they still run their mouth’s.

Not Hard to Imagine what these kind of people will do when they have Money?
    should make for good news Headlines for the Future.

4. JP says:

Perhaps all this MAD guru intel is completely useless meaningless drivil. How does all this effect my 401 Dinar Plan? Inquiring dinarians want to know.

5. DTConcerned says:

DFI (Development Fund for Iraq) runs out June 30 2011, this is not rumor:

CBI Country report from march, states that the revaluation of currency has to be done before the end of June of 2011, search the document for revalue:
    There is a bunch of stuff they need to do after the currency revalues, so yeah, has to happen real soon. They can not wait till the last minute and still get the work done that has to be done after the RV and before June 30th.

The UN Recognizes the Iraq currency as a viable up and coming international currency, but they will not post a real Rate change until it actually happens:
    Just being posted as having an operational exchange rate is a solid indication that it will become an international exchange currency. This chart will reflect that value change after it happens.

There are numerous contracts that have to be paid and these are being filled by international companies, they are not going to continue for too long getting paid in currency that they can not spend outside of Iraq, especially when they are dependant on bringing in materials from the outside to fill these contracts.

Don’t be fooled by estimated rates for future planning. These are rates that are being used to make planning closer to ball park figures. http://www.mop.gov.iq/mop/index.jsp?sid=1&id=308&pid=295&lng=en
    This site is as it says so that they can make future plans with an estimate of possible revalued dinar. An actual RV will supersede these rates. This is significant as we get links to contracts and budget information that is based on this standardized estimate until the currency really assumes it’s true value, like: http://dinartrade.org/the-recent-iraq-2011-budget-may-have-leaked-the-coming-currency-revaluation/
    or the Dam contract for 11 Bln IQD
    These are based on feasibility estimates which will be lower then the actual RV in order to secure the feasibility of the project after the RV. If they did their estimates based on say 7 USD to 1 IQD and the RV came in at say 4 instead of 7 they would be way under budgeted and come up short on being able to pay off projects after the RV, so the estimate is low in order to insure the feasibility of being able to accomplish the end results post RV.
    Thought I would do a preemptive post before someone tried posting the RV is going to be 1.134 or 1.168 USD to 1 IQD.
    The feasibility article actually explains the justification for using a rate lower then 3.20 an accepted estimate of exchange, also not the RV rate.
    You can not plan or estimate feasibility on “I don’t know what it is worth” so they have set low-ball figures to be able to begin planning that has a reasonable chance of success.
    The Rate will be absolutely higher then the Estimated feasibility rate and probably higher then the additionally quoted estimated rate, when the RV actually happens.

I am no Guru, and have no inside sources, just using reasonable logic to analyze public information.

Based on Iraq Government and Banking documents posted in public view, we should see an RV before the end of June, probably as soon as they can now and the rate should be over 3.20 USD to 1 IQD. This is not based on inside information or some hidden inside source, this is based on Public documentation. No guess work, it is what the Iraq government and CBI have already told us.

6. Bodacious says:

like marshal said ” blah blah” if it hits before jan JP your 401 will be good. but to read each day. and hope each day for the big one is a waste. to build one’s life on all this talk is to live on a cloud, it looks nice but can not hold you up.